The Village Charter School community inspires students to cultivate their individual gifts and abilities, equipping them to discover meaningful value and purpose in the world.
Cultivating Critical Thinkers, Developing Strong Leaders
The Village Charter School provides a challenging, hands-on curriculum to cultivate students to be critical thinkers and confident leaders in a safe, supportive and loving environment. Our Village includes passionate, innovative and encouraging teachers, administrators, parents and community members all working together to support our students.
The Ideal Learner
The ideal family for TVCS includes those families who want the most out of their children’s education, and are willing to contribute either their time, talents, or treasure to support the overall vision and success of the school to that end.
The ideal student for TVCS has a willingness to learn and capitalize on the opportunities that their education will present. The student is also a team player that is anxious to help those around them grow as citizens using the 7-Habits toolkit.
TVCS targets families with the following characteristics:
- Adult individuals and families with children in Pre-Kindergarten through 8th grade.
- All socioeconomic statuses are welcomed and encouraged to apply.
- All students are welcome to apply including students with various cultural backgrounds and/or special needs.
- Looking for tuition free leadership-focused alternative to traditional public school – Seven Habits, Franklin Covey’s Lighthouse, ACE Character Development and Core Values.
- Advocates for school choice.
- Willing to contribute to the overall success of the school and their child’s education.
- Looking to become stakeholders in a close-knit community.
- Who live within 20 minutes of school location.
- Desiring a four day school week option.